Three’s Company was a popular sitcom that aired from 1977 to 1984. It revolved around the misadventures of three roommates living together in a Santa Monica apartment complex. The show starred John Ritter as Jack Tripper, Joyce DeWitt as Janet Wood, and Suzanne Somers as Chrissy Snow. Other notable cast members included Norman Fell as the trio’s landlord, Mr. Roper, and Don Knotts as his replacement, Mr. Furley.
Since the show’s end, the cast members have pursued various endeavors. John Ritter continued to act in both film and television, earning critical acclaim for his role in the TV series “8 Simple Rules.” Sadly, Ritter passed away in 2003 due to an aortic dissection.
Joyce DeWitt continued to act on stage and television, making occasional appearances on shows such as “The Love Boat” and “Cybill.” Suzanne Somers became a well-known television personality and author, starring in her own series “Step by Step” and writing several self-help books.
Norman Fell passed away in 1998, while Don Knotts died in 2006. The legacy of Three’s Company has endured, and the show continues to be beloved by fans around the world.
Here’s the list of the main cast of “Three’s Company” then and now:
- John Ritter – played Jack Tripper: Sadly, John Ritter passed away in 2003 from an aortic dissection.
- Joyce DeWitt – played Janet Wood: Joyce has continued to act in various TV shows and movies. She also performed in theater productions and worked as a voice actor.
- Suzanne Somers – played Chrissy Snow: Suzanne has continued to act in TV shows and movies, and she has also become an entrepreneur and author.
- Norman Fell – played Stanley Roper: Norman passed away in 1998 at the age of 74.
- Audra Lindley – played Helen Roper: Audra passed away in 1997 at the age of 79.
- Don Knotts – played Ralph Furley: Don passed away in 2006 at the age of 81.
- Richard Kline – played Larry Dallas: Richard has continued to act in TV shows and movies, and he has also worked as a director and producer.
- Jenilee Harrison – played Cindy Snow: Jenilee has continued to act in TV shows and movies, and she has also worked as a producer.
- Priscilla Barnes – played Terri Alden: Priscilla has continued to act in TV shows and movies, and she has also worked as a producer and director.
- Ann Wedgeworth – played Lana Shields: Ann passed away in 2017 at the age of 83.
These actors have all had varied careers since their time on Three’s Company, with some continuing to act and others branching out into other fields such as directing, producing, and entrepreneurship.
These actors were the main cast members of the popular sitcom “Three’s Company,” which aired from 1976 to 1984. The show followed the comedic misadventures of three roommates – Jack, Janet, and Chrissy (later replaced by Terry) – who lived together in a Santa Monica apartment complex and often found themselves in hilarious situations.