As time passes, our favorite pop culture icons age with us. Many of the actors, musicians, and personalities we grew up with are now 50 years old or older. However, their impact on popular culture has only grown with age. Here are some of the most notable names in pop culture who are 50 years old or above today.
- Jennifer Aniston – The “Friends” star turned 52 in 2021 and continues to make waves with her acting projects and fashion choices, cementing her status as a pop culture icon.
- Will Smith – The actor and musician turned 53 in 2021 and continues to be a force in Hollywood with recent roles in “Bad Boys for Life” and “King Richard.”
- Beyoncé – The queen of pop turned 40 in 2021 and continues to dominate the music industry with her iconic performances and powerful messages.
- Tom Cruise – The action star turned 59 in 2021 and continues to perform his own stunts in blockbuster movies like the “Mission: Impossible” franchise.
- Julia Roberts – The Oscar-winning actress turned 54 in 2021 and remains one of Hollywood’s most beloved leading ladies.
- Brad Pitt – The Academy Award-winning actor turned 58 in 2021 and continues to be a major player in Hollywood, both in front of and behind the camera.
- Madonna – The “Queen of Pop” turned 63 in 2021 and continues to push the boundaries of music, fashion, and art with her iconic style and music.
- George Clooney – The actor, director, and activist turned 60 in 2021 and has become known for his humanitarian work in addition to his acting career.
These pop culture favorites have entertained and inspired generations with their talents, and their impact on popular culture continues to be felt today.
Therefore, pop culture favorites who are 50 and above now include Jennifer Aniston, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron, Naomi Watts, Hugh Jackman, and Matt Damon. All of these stars have had long and successful careers in Hollywood, and continue to be beloved by fans around the world. Despite their age, they remain active in the entertainment industry and continue to take on new and exciting projects. They serve as a reminder that age is just a number, and that talent and hard work can keep a person relevant and beloved for decades.
Many of these pop culture favorites have continued to thrive in their careers, while others have stepped back from the limelight to focus on other passions or spend more time with their families. Some have also become advocates for important causes and used their platforms to bring attention to issues they are passionate about. Regardless of where their paths have taken them, these stars have left an indelible mark on popular culture and will continue to be beloved by generations of fans.