On-screen couples who dated in real life have always captured the attention of fans. There’s something magical about seeing two people fall in love on screen and then finding out that they’re actually together in real life. These couples have not only given us some of our favorite on-screen moments, but they’ve also provided us with a window into their personal lives, making us feel more connected to them as real people. Here’s a peek into the lives of 10 celebrity couples who have dated both on and off screen.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie – They met on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2004 while Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston. They later got together after Pitt’s divorce and went on to have six children together. The couple split in 2016.
- Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams – They starred in The Notebook in 2004 and their on-screen chemistry was undeniable. They dated off and on for several years before ultimately calling it quits in 2008.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez – They starred in the film Gigli in 2003 and started dating shortly after. They were one of the most talked-about couples in Hollywood at the time, but their relationship ended in 2004.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson – They starred in the Twilight series together and their on-screen romance translated into a real-life relationship. They dated for several years before breaking up in 2013.
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber – They first started dating in 2010 and had an on-and-off relationship for several years. They eventually called it quits for good in 2018.
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield – They starred in The Amazing Spider-Man together in 2012 and began dating shortly after. They were together for several years before calling it quits in 2015.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds – They starred in Green Lantern together in 2010 and started dating shortly after. They got married in 2012 and now have three children together.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan – They starred in Step Up together in 2006 and started dating shortly after. They got married in 2009 and had a daughter together before announcing their separation in 2018.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth – They met on the set of The Last Song in 2009 and began dating shortly after. They had an on-and-off relationship for several years before getting married in 2018, but they ultimately filed for divorce later that year.
- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens – They starred in High School Musical together and began dating in 2005. They were together for several years before calling it quits in 2010.
In conclusion, these celebrity couples have not only captured our hearts on screen, but they have also captured our attention in real life. They have given us a glimpse into their love lives and have shown us that sometimes, fairy tale romances do come true. While some of these relationships have stood the test of time, others have ultimately come to an end. But regardless of what happens, their on-screen chemistry and real-life romances will continue to be remembered and cherished by fans.