Over the years, Hollywood has witnessed many unlikely couples coming together, and some of them have also ended up getting married. While some have found love outside of the industry, others have found their soulmates while working together on a project. Here are 10 unlikely co-stars who fell in love on set and ended up getting married in real life.
- Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively: The couple first met on the set of the superhero film “Green Lantern” in 2010. Although they didn’t start dating until a year later, they have been inseparable ever since. The couple tied the knot in September 2012 and now have three daughters together.
- Kit Harington and Rose Leslie: The “Game of Thrones” co-stars fell in love while working on the hit HBO series. The couple got married in June 2018, and their wedding was attended by their fellow “Game of Thrones” cast members.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher: The actors first met on the set of “That ’70s Show” in 1998 when they were just teenagers. However, they didn’t start dating until over a decade later, in 2012. The couple got married in 2015 and have two children together.
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski: The couple first met in 2008 and started dating soon after. They got married in 2010 and have since starred in several projects together, including “A Quiet Place” and its sequel.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.: The actors first met on the set of the 1997 horror film “I Know What You Did Last Summer.” They started dating in 2000 and got married in 2002. The couple now have two children together.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck: The couple met on the set of the 2001 movie “Pearl Harbor” but didn’t start dating until they worked together again on “Daredevil” in 2003. They got married in 2005 and have three children together.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: The actors met on the set of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” in 2004 while Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston. They denied rumors of a romance at first, but in 2005, Jolie confirmed that they were together. They got married in 2014 but later divorced in 2016.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan: The couple first met on the set of the 2006 dance movie “Step Up.” They started dating soon after and got married in 2009. However, they announced their separation in 2018.
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer: The couple met on the set of the HBO series “True Blood.” They started dating in 2008 and got married in 2010. They now have two children together.
- Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem: The Spanish actors first worked together on the movie “Jamón Jamón” in 1992. They reunited on the set of Woody Allen’s “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” in 2007 and started dating soon after. The couple got married in 2010 and have two children together.
These unlikely co-stars turned real-life couples prove that sometimes, love can blossom in the unlikeliest of places. While some relationships have stood the test of time, others have unfortunately come to an end. Regardless, fans can’t help but be intrigued by the love stories that started on set.