When it comes to famous celebrities, it’s not uncommon to see siblings follow in their footsteps and enter the entertainment industry. While some siblings have found success in Hollywood together, others have gone under the radar with their familial connections. Here are some famous sisters that fans didn’t know are related.
- Rooney and Kate Mara are both successful actresses, but many fans are surprised to learn that they are actually sisters. Rooney first gained recognition for her role in “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” while Kate is best known for her work in “House of Cards” and “American Horror Story.” Despite their differing careers, the Mara sisters have a close bond and have even worked together on the set of the film “Fantastic Four.”
- Actresses Emily and Zooey Deschanel are another pair of famous sisters that many fans didn’t realize were related. Emily is known for her roles in “Bones” and “Once Upon a Time,” while Zooey has starred in hit movies like “Elf” and the TV series “New Girl.” Although they both pursued acting, the sisters have different styles and personalities, with Emily leaning towards drama and Zooey favoring comedic roles.
- Dakota and Elle Fanning are two young actresses who have made a name for themselves in Hollywood. Dakota first gained attention for her role in “I Am Sam,” while Elle has appeared in “Maleficent” and “The Neon Demon.” Despite their busy schedules, the Fanning sisters have remained close and even starred in the film “The Nightingale” together.
- Beyoncé and Solange Knowles are both talented musicians, but many fans may not have realized that they are actually sisters. Beyoncé first gained fame as a member of Destiny’s Child before launching a successful solo career, while Solange has released several critically acclaimed albums. Despite some well-publicized family drama, the Knowles sisters have a close bond and have even collaborated on music projects.
- Poppy and Cara Delevingne are both models and actresses who have gained attention for their unique looks and fashion sense. While Cara is best known for her work in movies like “Suicide Squad” and “Paper Towns,” Poppy has modeled for high-end brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton. The Delevingne sisters have a playful and lighthearted relationship, often posting funny videos and photos together on social media.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen rose to fame as child actresses, starring in the sitcom “Full House.” The twins then went on to build a fashion empire, launching their own clothing line and fashion brand.
- Tia and Tamera Mowry first gained attention in the 90s with their hit sitcom “Sister, Sister.” The identical twins have since pursued acting careers separately and also have their own reality show.
- Venus and Serena Williams are two of the most successful tennis players of all time. The sisters have faced off against each other on the court numerous times, but have also teamed up to win doubles titles.
- Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears both found fame in the entertainment industry, with Britney becoming a pop superstar and Jamie Lynn starring in the hit Nickelodeon series “Zoey 101.”
- Hilary and Haylie Duff are another set of sisters who both pursued acting careers. Hilary found success as the star of the Disney Channel series “Lizzie McGuire,” while Haylie has appeared in several films and TV shows.
- Gigi and Bella Hadid are two of the most sought-after models in the world. Both sisters have walked the runway for some of the biggest fashion brands in the industry.
- Khloé, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian have become household names thanks to their hit reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” The sisters have also launched their own fashion and beauty lines, among other business ventures.
These are just a few of the famous sisters that fans didn’t know were related. Despite their different careers and lifestyles, these siblings have maintained close bonds and continue to support each other in their pursuits. These famous sisters prove that talent and success can run in the family, and fans continue to be amazed by their achievements both individually and together.