It’s always impressive when someone reaches their 90s, but it’s even more impressive when they continue to be active and engaged in their later years. These celebrities over 90 serve as a reminder that age is just a number, and that it’s possible to stay active and engaged in life no matter how old you are. They continue to inspire and entertain audiences around the world, and they are a testament to the power of living life to the fullest. Here are some notable celebrities over 90 who are still alive and kicking:
- Betty White: At 99 years old, Betty White is a beloved actress and comedian who has been entertaining audiences for over 80 years. She’s best known for her roles on “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” and “Golden Girls,” and she’s still active in the industry today.
- Mel Brooks: At 95 years old, Mel Brooks is a legendary writer, director, and comedian who has been making audiences laugh for decades. He’s responsible for classic films like “Blazing Saddles” and “Young Frankenstein,” and he’s still active in the industry today.
- Dick Van Dyke: At 95 years old, Dick Van Dyke is a beloved actor, comedian, and singer who has had a long and storied career in entertainment. He’s best known for his roles in “Mary Poppins” and “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,” and he’s still active in the industry today.
- Norman Lloyd: At 107 years old, Norman Lloyd is one of the oldest working actors in Hollywood. He’s had a long and varied career in television and film, and he’s still active in the industry today.
- Olivia de Havilland: At 105 years old, Olivia de Havilland is a legendary actress who starred in classic films like “Gone with the Wind” and “The Adventures of Robin Hood.” She’s still alive and living in Paris, where she’s been for many years.
- Kirk Douglas: While Kirk Douglas passed away in 2020 at the age of 103, he was still active in the industry up until his death. He was a legendary actor and producer who starred in classic films like “Spartacus” and “Paths of Glory.”
- Cloris Leachman: While Cloris Leachman passed away in 2021 at the age of 94, she was still active in the industry up until her death. She was a beloved actress who won an Academy Award for her role in “The Last Picture Show.”
- Angela Lansbury: At 96 years old, Angela Lansbury is a legendary actress and singer who has had a long and varied career in entertainment. She’s best known for her roles in “Murder, She Wrote” and the original Broadway production of “Sweeney Todd,” and she’s still active in the industry today.
- Sidney Poitier: At 94 years old, Sidney Poitier is a legendary actor, director, and diplomat who has made a significant impact on Hollywood and American culture. He’s the first Black actor to win an Academy Award for Best Actor, and he’s still active in the industry today.
- Tony Bennett: At 95 years old, Tony Bennett is a beloved singer who has been entertaining audiences for over 70 years. He’s known for classic hits like “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” and “The Shadow of Your Smile,” and he’s still active in the music industry today.
- Carl Reiner: While Carl Reiner passed away in 2020 at the age of 98, he was still active in the industry up until his death. He was a legendary writer, producer, and actor who created “The Dick Van Dyke Show” and directed films like “The Jerk” and “Oh, God!”
- Norman Lear: At 99 years old, Norman Lear is a legendary writer and producer who created some of the most iconic television shows of the 1970s, including “All in the Family,” “The Jeffersons,” and “Maude.” He’s still active in the industry today and has recently launched a podcast.
These celebrities over 90 are a testament to the fact that age does not have to slow you down. They continue to inspire and entertain audiences with their talent and dedication to their craft. They remind us that it’s never too late to pursue our passions and that a long and fulfilling life is possible at any age.